How to use Evacim:
Administer only as an intravenous (IV) infusion. Do not administer as an intravenous push or bolus.
- Do not initiate Evacim until at least 28 days following major surgery. Administer Evacim after the surgical incision has fully healed.
- First infusion: Administer infusion over 90 minutes. ·Subsequent infusions: Administer second infusion over 60 minutes if first infusion is tolerated; administer all subsequent infusions over 30 minutes if infusion over 60 minutes is tolerated.
Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC) The recommended doses are 5 mg/kg or 10 mg/kg every 2 weeks when used in combination with intravenous 5-FU-based chemotherapy.
- Administer 5 mg/kg every 2 weeks when used in combination with bolus-IFL.
- Administer 10 mg/kg every 2 weeks when used in combination with FOLFOX4.
- Administer 5 mg/kg every 2 weeks or 7.5 mg/kg every 3 weeks when used in combination with a fluoropyrimidine-irinotecan or fluoropyrimidine-oxaliplatin based chemotherapy regimen in patients who have progressed on a first-line bevacizumab product-containing regimen.
Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) The recommended dose is 15 mg/kg every 3 weeks in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel.
Glioblastoma The recommended dose is 10 mg/kg every 2 weeks. Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) The recommended dose is 10 mg/kg every 2 weeks in combination with interferon alfa.
Cervical Cancer The recommended dose of Evacim is 15 mg/kg every 3 weeks as an intravenous infusion administered in combination with one of the following chemotherapy regimens: paclitaxel and cisplatin, or paclitaxel and topotecan.
Use appropriate aseptic technique. Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration. Evacim is a colorless to pale yellow solution.
Do not use vial if solution is cloudy, discolored, or contains particulate matter. Withdraw necessary amount of Evacim and dilute in a total volume of 100 mL of 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP. Discard any unused portion left in a vial, as the product contains no preservatives.
Diluted Evacim solutions may be stored at 2-8°C (36-46°F) for up to 8 hours.
Injection: 100 mg/4 mL (25 mg/mL) colorless to pale yellow, preservative-free, single-dose vial.
Injection: 400 mg/16 mL (25 mg/mL colorless to pale yellow, preservative-free, single-dose vial.